Assembly Kit 25 sqm Room;Heated area:
25 sqm;Materials needed:
- Carbon Film: 7 strips of 4.25 ml x 0.5 ml = 14.875 mp
- Electric connectors: 14 PCs
- Insulating mastic: 14x2x 2.5 cm = 0.4 ml
- Silicone Wire 1.5 mm: 18 ml
28-30 degrees Celsius;Total power
: 3250 W;Specific power
: 220 W/m;Power supply
: 220V-240V;Installation included:
The room dimensions are indicative and are calculated in relation to a length of 5 m, width of 5 m and a height of 2.5 m maximum room and a good degree of thermal insulation.
The number of hours of operation may vary between 2-3 hours for apartments and 4-5 hours (24 hours) and depends on the degree of insulation of the room, the desired temperature in the room, outside temperature, etc.
To calculate the exact heat requirements taking into account the following elements for each room separately: • length/width/height (surface/volume);
• degree of isolation (determined according to the building materials and insulating material used);
• number of exterior walls of the room;
• the surface of the window/doors on each outer wall and their quality;
• If it is a house or an apartment block;
• in the case of block apartments, is situated the apartment (ground floor, between floors or floor) and if the surrounding apartments are heated;
• the degree of insulation of the floor\/ceiling (if applicable);
• If it is heated the whole House or just some rooms;
• If it is permanent or occasional use of homes.Ask our specialists a calculation of heat required for each room separately!
For electric underfloor heating with Carbon Film it is recommended to attach a ambient thermostat for regulating and maintaining the temperature in the room. In this case, the thermostat will interrupt the supply of electricity at fixed temperature. When the temperature drops in the room, electric underfloor heating with Carbon Film will restart in order to maintain the room temperature is equal to the temperature currently set (desired).